Why Become a Sponsor?
In British Columbia there are over 26,000 non–profit organizations, employing 66,000 full-time and 48,000 part-time employees. With virtual events the sponsorship opportunities are infinite.
Be Recognized As A Leader
Be a recognized leader in your commitment to communities across BC where volunteerism is the foundation of many essential services.
- Non-profits, charities, volunteers from across B.C.
- Community leaders, executive directors, volunteer managers, board members, fundraisers.
- Representatives from all sectors – including healthcare, sports, social services, education, culture & other grassroot groups
Virtual Sponsorship Ideas
Take advantage of the many sponsorship opportunities that a virtual event has to offer:
- Keynote or Workshop Sponsor.
- Branded break out rooms or virtual waiting area.
- Banners & logos throughout the course of the event.
- Live product demos or virtual happy hour.
- Advetorial in BCACG & Volunteer BC newsletter.
Grow Your Network
Build relationships with volunteers, representatives from non-profit & charities across BC.
Increase Your Brand Visibility
Make your brand visible to a greater number of participants since the virtual space is infinite.
Become A Sponsor
We will welcome and recognize donations at any level. Customization of the sponsorship package is available.