Learn more about sponsoring our Volunteer BC & BCACG Conference – October 13 & 14, 2022.
Thank you to all of our supporters for making this event possible!
Did you know?
BC Non-profits are an important social and economic force. In BC there are over 29,000 non–profit organizations, employing over 331,000 employees, with the sector contributing 6.7 billion to the economy.
Become A Sponsor
We will welcome and recognize donations at any level. Customization of the sponsorship package is available.
Why Become a Sponsor?
Be Recognized As A Leader
Be a recognized leader in your commitment to communities across BC where volunteerism is the foundation of many essential services.
Grow Your Network
Build relationships with volunteers, representatives from non-profit & charities across BC.
Increase Your Brand Visibility
Make your brand visible to a greater audience by sponsoring a conference attended by non-profits from all over the province.
- Non-profits, charities, volunteers from across B.C.
- Community leaders, executive directors, volunteer managers, board members, fundraisers, government representatives and youth.
- Attendees from all sectors – including healthcare, sports, social services, education, culture & other grassroot groups.
- Sponsor a speaker
- Sponsor lunch/refreshment breaks
- Speaking opportunity for your organization
- Sponsor youth delegates
- Delegate items
- Logo on event materials
- Advertorial(s) in newsletters/emails to attendees
Contact: Lorelynn Hart, Program Director, Volunteer BC