Everyone is welcome! Volunteers, staff, board of directors, volunteer coordinators, fundraisers and non-profit/charities sector can attend. Sign language interpreters are available making this event accessible for people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
On October 28 & 29, 2021
This two-day virtual conference will be filled with inspiring keynotes and impactful workshops designed to navigate the challenging landscape, volunteers, non-profits and charities are experiencing during and post Covid-19.
Why Join Us?
- Our event will remain cost-effective and offer practical and relevant sessions.
- Learn, enhance your skills and be better equipped for the future.
- Make connections & network virtually that will last through the pandemic and beyond.
- Support one another – Work together for our sector and our communities!
What Will You Take Away?
- Participants will be better equipped to take the steps needed to navigate the challengeing landscape for community groups.
- Enhance skills & knowledge to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Learn about, discuss, rethink, & reimagine the big issues in the sector today.
About the Organizers
This event is co-hosted by BC Association for Charitable Gaming (BCACG) and Volunteer BC.
BC Association of Charitable Giving (BCACG)
Community Gaming Grants are investments in social infrastructure. Granted to 5,000 community groups, the $135M invested through this program is a cornerstone of community programming and supports volunteer groups that are dedicated to sustained, volunteer based recreation, environment, arts & culture, safety and service programming.
- Represents charities and community groups, promoting access to gaming revenues that are licensed and regulated by the Province of British Columbia.
- Supports community groups seeking grant and license applications.
- Represents community groups’ interests with gambling stakeholders in British Columbia.
Works with the Province to increase funding and expand the impact gaming revenues make on community services
Kelina Kwan, Executive Director
Volunteer BC is the voice for volunteerism with the goal of promoting the value of volunteerism and building health BC Communities. Volunteer BC works to raise the profile of volunteering, encourage investment in volunteer engagement and link the network of volunteer centres.
We work together to reduce duplication, increase efficiency and more effectively deliver services throughout all of BC.
Lorelynn Hart, Program Director
T: 604 379 2311