Oct. 26 (8:30 – 3:30pm)
Oct. 27 (8:30 – 2:00 pm)
Schedule to be confirmed.
Everyone is welcome! Volunteers, staff, board of directors, volunteer coordinators, fundraisers and non-profit/charities sector can attend. Sign language interpreters are available making this event accessible for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
On October 26 & 27, 2023
The Volunteer BC & BCACG Conference is two days of inspiring workshops and presentations designed to help non-profits and charities navigate today’s changing landscapes.
Why Join Us?
This event is your chance to discover new approaches and reimagine how your organization can thrive.
- Take in practical and relevant sessions
- Enhance your skills and be better equipped for the future
- Network and build connections with non-profit leaders from across BC
What Will You Take Away?
- Participants will be better equipped to take the steps needed to navigate the challenging landscape for community groups.
- Enhance skills & knowledge to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Learn about, discuss, rethink, & reimagine the big issues in the sector today.
About the Organizers
This event is co-hosted by BC Association for Charitable Gaming (BCACG) and Volunteer BC.
BC Association of Charitable Giving (BCACG)
BCACG represents charities and community groups, promoting access to gaming revenues that are licensed and regulated by the Province of British Columbia.
Supports community groups seeking grant and license applications and represents community groups’ interests with gambling stakeholders in British Columbia.
Works with the province to increase funding and expand the impact gaming revenues make on community services
Kelina Kwan, Executive Director
Volunteer BC is the voice for volunteerism with the goal of promoting the value of volunteerism and building health BC Communities. Volunteer BC works to raise the profile of volunteering, encourage investment in volunteer engagement and link the network of volunteer centres.
We work together to reduce duplication, increase efficiency and more effectively deliver services throughout all of BC.
Lorelynn Hart, Program Director
T: 604 379 2311